We're an Adelaide Hills based web and graphic design team that provides affordable, functional solutions for small businesses.Learn more about us
- Marquis Chocolate Truffles This was the outcome for one of my recent assignments. The brief specified that we were to create three labels for a chocolate brand called "Marquis" in the style of the Baroque period of art. I decided that to best encapulte this period, a hand drawn element would be best. 2014 Branding, Illustration, Packaging
- Coonawarra Arts Festival Poster This is my submission to the poster design competition for the 2015 Coonawarra Arts Festival. The poster was created by hand, with only the type being added to the design digitally at the end. This is one of my first attempts at a project involving very basic paper craft techniques. 2014 Advertising, Graphic Design
Website design and development for Wealth Artistry, a local financial business that aims to help clients reduce debt and create wealth through creative loan structures and property investing.
This project involved the development of a new logo and website, along with matching business stationery. This exciting new design overhaul has brought a fresh look to the business, improving it's appearance to match the professional service that it offers. 2014 UI/UX, Web Design, Web Development
- Man Gear Packaging This is the outcome for a recent assignment which required us to create a package for an existing item in our household. 2014 Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging
The Bread Board Bakery Cafe
This was the first of my two major year 12 practical assignments.
The brief outlined the details for the creation of the identity and a small range of packaging including take away coffee cups, bakery bags and a unique gift box styled package for their signature muffin range. As specified by the brief, the designs had to have a vintage, historical feel whilst still being able to connect with a contemporary consumer market. 2013 Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging
- Benjamin Leigh Menswear This was a project completed as part of my year 12 visual arts studies. The brief specified the need for a range of posters to be created to advertise Benjamin Leigh's new summer suits. Levitation photography was implemented to communicate the "lighter" nature of the suits. 2013 Graphic Design, Packaging, Photography
- Our Home Community Website Website design and development for Our Home Community 2013 Web Design, Web Development
- Wealth Fusion Website Business website design and development for Adelaide Financial Planning company, Wealth Fusion. 2013 Web Design